Water Restoration Services near Baltimore, MD
When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. Whether the damage occurred from flood damage, a leaking pipe, or an overflowing toilet, the expert plumbing technicians at Pohlman Plumbing can assist you in repairing and restoring your home. With our proven process for water damage restoration, your home will be back to normal in no time at all.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your plumbing problems! If your home in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Howard County, Prince George County, or Washington, DC needs water restoration services, contact Pohlman Plumbing for fast, reliable service from a quality local company.
Our Water Restoration Process
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. At Pohlman Plumbing, we follow these steps to clean up your water damage emergency.
- Emergency dispatch. No matter the time, day or night, we have someone on-call to attend to your plumbing emergency. When you need water restoration services, we are always available to remedy the problem before it gets worse. As soon as you call, we will send one of our professional technicians to your home.
- Inspection & damage assessment. Once they arrive, our technician will assess the damage and decide on the best plan of action. During this step, we will stop the water source and check for contaminated water.
- Water removal. This step removes the majority of the water from your home through an extraction process. We use powerful pumps and vacuum units to quickly remove the excess water from your property. If carpet removal is needed, we will alert you at this time.
- Drying & dehumidification. After the water removal step, your floors and walls may look dry at first glance, but they are still wet to the touch. During this step, we will take action to remove the moisture from your space with special drying equipment.
- Cleaning. After the stress of water damage and our drying processes, your home will need to be professionally cleaned. We schedule odor removal and deodorization treatments, among others, to get your home back to normal.
- Restoration. This is the process of restoring your home to its pre-water damage condition. This may involve minor repairs, installing new carpet, replacing the drywall, or more.
Common Reasons for Water Damage
Water damage can be caused by many sources, from leaking pipes to a natural disaster. Regardless, the plumbing and water restoration experts at Pohlman Plumbing can handle any scenario. Some of the most common reasons for water damage, and the need for water restoration services, are:
- Storm damage
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs, or sinks
- Sewage backups
- And more!
Contact Pohlman Plumbing for Water Restoration near Baltimore
Every water damage event is a bit different, and some damage is worse than others. Thankfully, the team at Pohlman Plumbing has the skills and experience necessary to restore your home to its original condition in no time! If you need water restoration services in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, or the surrounding areas, contact us today!
”As always, Pohlman's techs were great. We use this company for all of our plumbing needs. Dan and Chuck went over and beyond to install my range.”Read More