Water Heater Repair in Baltimore, MD
Having hot water in your Baltimore area home is a lot like having electricity or working air conditioning. You need it, and without, it your day-to-day life can go on an immediate hold. Are you struggling with a hot water heater that’s lagging behind, making odd sounds, or has just given up completely? If yes, then you need the services of the plumbers at Pohlman Plumbing!
Our hot water heater service specialists have been serving Baltimore-area homeowners for decades, offering prompt repair services at a fair price. We carry extensive knowledge of all hot water heater types including tankless, traditional, and even hybrids. When you need hot water heater repair in Baltimore, you want the best, and our team never stops until you get exactly that.
Need hot water heater repair in Baltimore or the surrounding areas? Contact our team online right away, or dial (410) 764-5626 to reach a plumber now!
Signs That You Need to Repair Your Water Heater
Catching a problem early on is the best thing that you can do when it comes to a malfunctioning water heater. By being able to identify an issue, you can contact an expert right away, avoiding further complications and lessening the chances that you’ll be stuck without hot water for extended periods of time.
If you notice any of these signs, contact us right away:
- Low pressure on hot tap. Getting barely a trickle when you turn on your hot water? If the problem only impacts the “hot” side, the issue most likely lies with the hot water heater.
- Unusual noises. Popping sounds tend to mean an excessive buildup of the sediment that occurs naturally in hot water heater tanks. The problem tends to be a small one at first, but if you don’t get it handled quickly it can lead to far larger issues.
- Temperature fluctuations. Only getting hot water half of the time, or less? A common cause of this is that the heating element may be failing or is possibly blocked.
- Unusually long recovery times. If you’ve been in your Baltimore-area home for a while, you probably have a pretty good feel for how long your hot water lasts before running out. If this period of time starts to lengthen noticeably, it is likely either time for a repair, or potentially a replacement.
- Discolored or flecked water. Discoloration in the hot water is another common signal that there is too much mineral and scale in the tank of your water heater. It’s a simple fix but needs attention as soon as possible.
Water Heater Repair Services in Baltimore, MD
When you need hot water heater repair services, you only need to know one name: Pohlman Plumbing! Our service experts have the skill and dedication to bring you the best. We take great care to provide our clients with the fastest, and still most accurate, repair services in the area!
When you need water heater services in Maryland, Pohlman Plumbing is the name to know. We provide fast, efficient plumbing services in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Howard County, Prince George’s County, and Washington, DC.
For hot water heater repair, or other hot water heater services in Baltimore, contact Pohlman Plumbing online any time or call (410) 764-5626