Water Heater Installation in Baltimore, MD
Call 443-961-2886 to Schedule Water Heater Replacement Today!
Your water heater is a core element of your home’s plumbing system. You need warm water for showering, doing laundry, cooking, and so much more. So, if your water heater can no longer keep up with your demands, or you are moving into a brand-new home, you will need to replace or install a new water heater.
The team at Pohlman Plumbing is composed of water heater experts. Each of our technicians has years of experience installing, maintaining, and repairing water heaters all over the Baltimore metro area. We can help you select the best water heater for your home so that you are never left without hot water.
Contact Pohlman Plumbing to schedule water heater installation in Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County, Prince George’s County, and Washington, DC.
When Am I Due For Water Heater Replacement?
Water heaters typically have a long lifespan of eight to 10 years. Newer models are also much more efficient, so if your water heater is more than 10 years old but still functional, you will still benefit from replacing it. Newer water heaters use less energy while still producing the same power, effectively serving your needs while saving you money on your energy bills.
Not sure if it’s time to schedule water heater replacement for your Baltimore-area home? Contact Pohlman Plumbing and we can help you decide.
Which Water Heater Is Right for My Baltimore Home?
We install the following types of water heaters throughout the Baltimore area:
- Gas: If your home’s primary energy source is gas, a gas-powered water heater will be the best option for you. Gas power generally runs cheaper than electric.
- Electric: If your home is primarily powered by electricity, an electric water heater will be the way to go.
- Tankless: You can install a tankless water heater with gas or electric energy. It heats cold water with the energy source as the water passes through.
- Heat Pump: These water heaters use electricity to move heat, making them one of the most efficient options on the market.
When choosing your water heater replacement, you should consider the following factors:
- What is your fuel type? We always suggest choosing a water heater powered by the same source as your home. Diversifying your energy sources is often costly and time-consuming to install.
- How much water do you use? A family of five uses different amounts of water at different times than a childless couple. Knowing your minimum and maximum water usage will help determine which model will work best for your needs.
- What are your efficiency standards? All water heaters have an Energy Factor (EF) rating. The higher the rating, the more efficient the unit is. The most efficient models tend to have a higher price tag, but the cost will even out over time in energy cost savings.
Need help determining which water heater is ideal for your Baltimore area home? Give Pohlman Plumbing a call at 443-961-2886!
Schedule Water Heater Installation & Replacement in the Baltimore Metro Area
If you are due for a new water heater and don’t know where to begin, Pohlman Plumbing is here to help! We have over a decade of experience servicing the greater Baltimore area on any and all plumbing needs. If you are unsure how to select the best water heater for your needs, we will evaluate your water usage and help decide the best water heater for your family and your budget.
Contact us today for water heater installation in Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County, and Prince George’s County!
Our Service Area:
Annapolis, Baltimore, Beltsville, Bowie, Clarksville, Clinton, College Park, Columbia, Crofton, Dundalk, Edgewater, Ellicott City, Friendship, Galesville, Glen Burnie, Greenbelt, Highland Beach, Hyattsville, Jessup, Largo, Laurel, Linthicum Heights, Russett, Towson, and Washington, DC.