Drain Repair Services in Baltimore, MD
Drains are a crucial part of your home’s plumbing system; they very literally keep everything moving. But because they have no on/off switch, it is not always obvious when they need a repair. We always recommend regular drain cleaning to avoid major drain emergencies, but if your drain stops working, Pohlman Plumbing is here to help.
If your drain is acting out and you need it repaired as quickly as possible, call us at 443-961-2886 for 24-hour emergency plumbing services!
If your drain is not an emergency, fill out our contact form now to schedule drain services in the greater Baltimore area.
Signs You Need Drain Repair
The warning signs of a struggling drain can be subtle, so it is important to keep a close watch over your sink or shower in order to catch them. Here are some common signs that your drain is due for repair:
- Recurring Clogs: Your home’s plumbing is a system of pipes that feed into a main line. So, if more than one of your drains is continuously clogging, it is likely that the main line itself is clogged. It is important to let a professional take a look in order to determine what is causing the clog and what the best method is to fix it.
- Unusual Smells: While it is normal for a disposal to have food-related scents every now and then, a sudden, abnormal smell coming from your drain is often cause for concern. Fats, oil, or grease may have built up within your drain, or your sewer or septic line could be having issues.
- Slow Drainage: If your drain still works but has become notably slower, a repair is in order. A good cleaning will often do the trick, but it is best to have your drain checked out by a professional to ensure that you don’t have a bigger problem on your hands.
If you drain is exhibiting any of these common indications of repair, call us now at 443-961-2886!
Our Drain Repair Services in the Baltimore Metro Area
If you have one or multiple drains that just aren’t working, Pohlman’s expert plumbers will work to find the cause of the dysfunction to get your whole plumbing system back up and running smoothly. From a simple clog to a collapsed line, we have years of experience treating a wide range of plumbing problems, so we are confident we will be able to help no matter what your issue is.
To avoid costly drain repair, we recommend the following to all of our customers:
- Clean your drain regularly
- Avoid pouring grease down the drain (collect it and dispose of it)
- Clean your pop-up stopper
- Use a food waste catcher if you don’t have a disposal
- Avoid putting large food items in your disposal
Schedule Drain Repair Services in Baltimore, MD
When you need drain repair services, know you can count on Pohlman Plumbing to get the job done. We guarantee fast service at a fair price that’s done right the first time. We are here for you 24/7 and have years of experience treating a wide variety of plumbing problems throughout the Baltimore metro area.
Contact us online today for drain repair services or call us at 443-961-2886!
We provide service in: Annapolis, Baltimore, Beltsville, Bowie, Clarksville, Clinton, College Park, Columbia, Crofton, Dundalk, Edgewater, Ellicott City, Friendship, Galesville, Glen Burnie, Greenbelt, Highland Beach, Hyattsville, Jessup, Largo, Laurel, Linthicum Heights, Russett, Towson, and Washington, DC.