Heat Pump Repair in the Baltimore Metro Area
A heat pump is a great alternative to a more traditional HVAC system, supplying both heated and cooled air to your Baltimore area home. A professionally installed, well maintained heat pump has an average lifespan of around 14 years, but because it is in use year-round it will likely require repairs every once in a while. Although the climate in Baltimore is relatively mild compared to many parts of the country, a heat pump that is malfunctioning, underperforming, or has stopped working can have a negative impact on the comfort and safety of your home and family.
The team of experienced, certified professionals at Pohlman Plumbing are dedicated to providing fast, reliable heat pump repair services to homeowners in the Baltimore Metro Area. We will quickly diagnose any issues you may be having and complete the necessary repairs in accordance with the Pohlman Promise: Fast service, at a fair price, and done right the first time.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
Every major appliance, including your heat pump, emits some type of warning sign before it breaks down. Knowing what to look for is the key to completing the necessary repairs when it’s convenient for you, and to prevent further damage. If you notice any of the following, call Pohlman Plumbing for heat pump repair:
- Unusual sounds. Call for repair at the first sign of any unusual or excessively loud noises, including rattling, groaning, whistling, humming, squealing, or any other mechanical sound.
- Lack of airflow. Adequate airflow is needed to effectively heat or cool your indoor air and maintain consistent temperatures. Call for heat pump repair if you notice a weak or non-existent flow of air.
- Increased energy bills. If your energy bills are significantly higher than past years, you may need repair, or to upgrade to a new, more energy efficient heat pump.
- Inability to switch modes. If your heat pump is stuck in heating or cooling mode, the reversing valve may be damaged, requiring repair or replacement.
Emergency Heat Pump Repair in the Baltimore Metro Area
With 24 hours in a day, your heat pump may choose to break down at any time of the day or night. Pohlman Plumbing offers 24/7/365 emergency repair service to get your heat pump up and running when you need it the most.
The Importance of Heat Pump Repair
As soon as one or more of the system components begins to wear or break down, it’s just a matter of time before you have a system failure. Calling Pohlman Plumbing for heat pump repair has a number of important benefits, including:
- Prevention of further damages
- Fulfillment of warranty requirements
- Schedule service when it’s convenient
- Increase the lifespan of your heat pump
- Ensure the comfort and safety of your family
Heat Pump Services in the Baltimore Metro Area
Our family run business was founded in 2008 and since that time, we have worked tirelessly to earn our stellar reputation among home and business owners in the Baltimore Metro Area. Our highly skilled technicians will quickly diagnose any issues with your heat pump, and complete the necessary repairs efficiently and effectively.