Furnace Installation in the Baltimore Metro Area
Stay warm this winter in your Baltimore home and be sure your heating unit is reliable and efficient. For new furnace installation, choose Pohlman Plumbing! We are a local and family-owned HVAC company backed by a decade of industry knowledge and experience. We have also earned a reputation as one of the most trusted plumbing companies in Baltimore and will provide you with expert advice on the purchase of a new furnace. Once you decide on a furnace, our team will perform a smooth, efficient installation so your family and home are warm all winter.
For furnace installation in Baltimore County and the surrounding areas, contact us online today or call 443-961-2886!
Furnace Installation & Replacement Services in Baltimore
A professionally installed and maintained furnace will provide your Baltimore home with years of dependable service. Choosing the right furnace to suit your home and budget is only half of the equation—you also need to ensure the technician installing your new appliance has the skill and experience required to complete the project safely and efficiently. In addition to adhering to the requirements of your warranty, professional installation helps to warrant that your new furnace will perform at the projected efficiency levels, free of any damage that may be caused by faulty workmanship.
If your existing furnace is approaching or has passed the 10-year mark, you may want to consider replacing it with a newer more energy efficient unit. Other signs you may be in need of replacement include:
- Lack of comfort
- Increased energy costs
- Frequent or costly repairs
- Unusual odors or noises
- Inconsistent temperatures from room to room
If you need to replace your current furnace in the Baltimore metro area, contact us now!
Factors to Consider When Choosing a New Furnace
Besides the home itself, your HVAC system is the next most important investment you can make towards the comfort and safety of your family. You can maximize your investment by choosing the right furnace, based on a number of factors:
- Fuel Type: According to your needs and the current configuration of your home, you may opt to install either a gas, oil, or electric furnace. Each has their own set of advantages and disadvantages. Your Pohlman Plumbing HVAC technician can help you determine which fuel type will suit your individual needs.
- Size: Prior to the purchase and installation of your new furnace, your contractor will perform a Manual J load calculation to determine the correct size of the furnace for your home based on criteria such as climate, square footage, insulation levels, shape, and orientation of your home.
- Efficiency: Furnaces are rated according to their AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), where the number represents the percentage of heat produced in relation to every dollar of fuel that is consumed. A higher number means greater efficiency and lower fuel costs. Older model furnaces typically average around 80 percent, while a new high-efficiency furnace may have an AFUE of 95 percent or more.
Contact Pohlman Plumbing for HVAC services in Baltimore or call 443-961-2886.
Schedule Furnace Installation in Baltimore County
Since 2008, Pohlman has been a trusted name in heating services including furnace installation, repair, and maintenance. Our team of licensed, skilled, professionals possesses the knowledge and experience required to install and service any make and model of furnace, and all our work is backed by the Pohlman Promise: fast service at a fair price, done right the first time.
For furnace installation in the Baltimore metro area, including Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Howard, and Prince George’s counties, call 443-961-2886, or contact us online to schedule an appointment!
”Came home on a very cold Saturday night in January to find the main drain in my basement floor leaking. I called Pohlman and Josh sent a tech”Read More