24-Hour Emergency Plumbers in the Baltimore Area
Call (410) 764-5626
As a homeowner or business owner, you know that plumbing emergencies can happen when you least expect them. And, in moments like that, even the calmest of people can go into a tizzy. If you experience any type of plumbing emergency, our team of 24-hour plumbers in Baltimore will be prepared to fix the problem—fast!
When you choose Pohlman Plumbing for emergency service, you can rest assured that we will be there for you, no matter the problem. Our reliable, friendly plumbers are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you in your time of need.
If you’re looking for emergency plumbers in Baltimore, give us a call at (410) 764-5626 and we’ll be on our way soon!
Emergency Plumbing Problems that Require a 24-Hour Plumber
Some plumbing problems can wait until morning to be solved—others pose a threat of damage to your home and need to be taken care of right away. If you are experiencing a plumbing emergency, here are a few quick steps you can take to get the situation under control while we get a 24-hour plumber out to your Baltimore-area property.
Burst Water Line
If you have a burst water line, you will need to act quickly. A burst pipe can cause serious damage to your home if the mess is not cleaned up properly. Follow these steps to ensure your home’s safety:
- Shut off your main water valve. Locate your main water shutoff valve and close it immediately. This valve is usually located in the basement (if you have one) on the front wall. If you don’t have a basement, then it may be located underneath the kitchen sink.
- Relieve pressure. Locate the lowest faucet in the house and turn on the hot and cold to relieve pressure and start to drain the system. This may be a basement bathroom or utility sink.
- Call a 24-hour plumber ASAP. Contact Pohlman Plumbing immediately for fast, reliable emergency water line service.
Leaking Water Heater
Is your water heater leaking? If water pools at the base of your water heater or drips from the hot water tank, follow these steps to prevent further damage:
- Turn off the gas or electricity. If your water heater is a gas-powered unit, locate the gas valve and turn off the gas. If your water heater is powered by electricity, locate the breaker labeled Water Heater and turn off power to the unit.
- Turn off the cold-water inlet valve. Locate the cold-water inlet valve at the top of the water heater and shut this valve off.
- Drain the water. Attach a regular garden hose to the drain at the bottom of the water heater. Run the other end of the hose to the lowest possible drain. If you don’t have a floor drain, then a sink or tub will work.
- Open the water heater drain. Open the drain for the water heater and pull open the lever for the temperature and pressure relief valve. (This is brass colored, either on the side or top of the unit.)
- Call a plumber ASAP. Contact Pohlman Plumbing right away for help with your plumbing emergency. We can also give you the best price on a replacement of your water heater!
Main Sewer Line Blockage
The average homeowner probably knows that sewer lines help transport wastewater from the home to underground sewer mains. If it appears you may have a sewer line clog, you need to call a plumber ASAP. A sewer line clog might be out of sight, but it can cause extensive damage inside a home. If you believe you have a clog, do the following:
- Stop using all facilities. Stop using all facilities, including sinks, showers, toilets, and more, in the home to prevent any further damage.
- Call a 24-hour plumber ASAP. Contact Pohlman Plumbing immediately for drain cleaning and sewer services.
Other Plumbing Emergencies
If you are experiencing any plumbing emergency, even if it is not listed above, call us as soon as possible. Our 24-hour plumbing services are available to every customer, and we are more than happy to accommodate all of your needs!
Call (410) 764-5626 for Emergency Plumbing Services in Baltimore & the Surrounding Areas
Have a plumbing emergency in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Howard County, or Prince George’s County? Call Pohlman Plumbing! Our team of licensed professionals is here to help get your home back to normal. When you choose to work with Pohlman Plumbing, you can have peace of mind knowing we always stand by the Pohlman Promise—fast service, at a fair price, and done right the first time.
Contact Pohlman Plumbing now at (410) 764-5626 to speak with one of our emergency plumbers in Baltimore, Annapolis, and beyond!
Our 24-hour plumbers service the following cities: Annapolis, Baltimore, Beltsville, Bowie, Clinton, College Park, Columbia, Crofton, Dundalk, Ellicott City, Gambrills, Glen Burnie, Greenbelt, Largo, Laurel, Linthicum Heights, Pasadena, Severna Park, Towson, and the nearby areas.