Clogged Drains & Drain Cleaning Services near Baltimore, MD
When it comes to plumbing issues and maintenance, some things are better left to the professionals—and drain cleaning is definitely one of them! Your home’s drains are one of the most critical parts of your plumbing system, and clean drains help the plumbing in your Maryland home operating smoothly.
Since 2008, Pohlman Plumbing has been a go-to plumbing and drain cleaning company in Lithium, Maryland. We offer fast service at a fair price—and that’s a promise!
Turn to Pohlman Plumbing for all of your drain cleaning needs in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Howard County, Prince George County, and Washington, DC—contact us today!
Our Drain Cleaning Services
Over time the drains in your home can become clogged. You may only notice it when they begin to run slower, which happens because greases, soaps, fats and detergents build up on the inner walls of the pipes and eventually cause blockage.
At Pohlman Plumbing, we have tackled clogged drains of all kinds. We understand that there are few things more frustrating than a slow or completely blocked drain in your bathroom or kitchen. Thankfully, with our 24-hour plumbing services, a clean drain is just a phone call away!
We provide drain cleaning services for:
- Clogged bathroom & kitchen sinks
- Blocked shower drains
- Slow sink & shower drains
- Clogged garbage disposals
- Clogged sewer lines
- And much more!
If you are in need of drain cleaning services in Baltimore or any of the surrounding areas, contact Pohlman Plumbing today.
Common Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
When you experience a clogged drain, or other drain issues, it’s best to call a plumber to quickly remedy the issue. Thankfully, there are signs that a clogged drain is in your future—and it can be prevented before it becomes a major issue for your home. Some signs you might need your drain cleaned, include:
- Blockage. As mentioned before, this is the most common cause for needed drain cleaning services. Blockages can occur in the kitchen, bathroom, or any area in the home where grease, soaps, or worse have built up or been lodged into your drain pipes. When you notice a blockage, it’s best to call a plumber ASAP.
- Slow drains. If your sink, tub, or shower takes a long time to drain, it could be a sign that a clog is beginning to form in your pipes. Even though your drains are still working—albeit slowly—it’s best to have the substance clogging your drains removed before the problem becomes worse.
- Gurgling sounds. When you hear a strange noise after the water goes down your drain, it could be a sign of something blocking your drain. Without a professional drain cleaning, a full-blown clog is bound to occur, and could result in major issues down the line if not quickly resolved.
- Foul smell. If your drains smell, it could be the odor of build-up in your pipes. Having a professional cleaning will remove the foul smell from your home and prevent the build-up from creating a worse problem.
If you have any of these issues, contact Pohlman Plumbing for drain cleaning services in Baltimore, Maryland and the surrounding areas. We provide drain cleaning services in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Howard County, Prince George County, and Washington, DC.
Drain Cleaning Services in Maryland
Experiencing gurgling in the toilets or slow drains? Pohlman Plumbing specializes in all aspects of drain cleaning. From clearing of huge building sewer lines to the everyday tub stoppages, Pohlman Plumbing has all the experience needed to get your business or home back up and running again. Count on us for same day, 24-hour drain cleaning service—contact us now!
”As always, Pohlman's techs were great. We use this company for all of our plumbing needs. Dan and Chuck went over and beyond to install my range.”Read More