During the COVID-19 pandemic, many of our customers are working from home or self-quarantining, which can put additional stress on your plumbing and HVAC systems.
Pohlman Plumbing is ready to help with service anytime you need us. Service appointments are available during our normal business hours, and our plumbers and HVAC technicians are considered essential service providers.
As our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers remain our top priority.
All employees who visit your home or business will adhere to our high standards of cleanliness, safety, and hygiene before, during, and after every service visit. We’ve instructed our service technicians to follow strict cleaning and disinfecting measures to ensure the safest possible work environment.
Additionally, we’re following CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines designed to stop the spread of the virus, including:
- Wearing personal protective equipment
- Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes. We’ll use only non-contact methods of greeting
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
- Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
- Using hand sanitizer
- Using disinfectant products to ensure touchpoints are clean in workspaces, vehicles, and on equipment
- Sanitizing shared-use devices such as tablets and clipboards; customers should consider using their own pens to sign paperwork
Our front office is fully staffed to assist you with scheduling service calls, answering questions and meeting all your needs. We have put in place the following additional precautions to ensure a safe experience and excellent service.
- We’ll honor special requests from customers seeking to maintain a safe distance from our service technicians.
- Our personnel are always aware of the risks and symptoms of illness. Any employee feeling potential signs of the virus will stay home and seek a professional medical evaluation.
- You can count on all of us at Pohlman Plumbing to conduct ourselves with the highest level of professionalism and dependability throughout this health crisis.